Ultrasonic Surgery System
Ultrasonic surgery system, also called ultrasound surgical system, meanwhile, has a short name, called ultrasound knife.
Ultrasonic scalpel is a kind of high-frequency electrosurgical equipment, which is mainly used for cutting biological tissues and closing blood vessels. It has the characteristics of less bleeding, less damage to surrounding tissues, and fast postoperative recovery. It acts on human tissues to cut and coagulate, and will not cause side effects such as dry tissue and burns. There is no current passing through the human body when the cutter head is working. It is widely used in the operating room and is known as a bloodless scalpel.
- Generator with a smarter computerized algorithm, and more stable power output.
- The display shows the system failure directly without querying the code.
- Handpiece without use restriction.
- The cable of the handpiece can be removed, easy to clean and sterilize.
- Versatility: applied in separating, grasping, cutting, and coagulating without replacing instruments.
- The heat injury around the tissue is very small(less than 1mm), which enhances safety.
- Special coating to prevent tissue adhesion and increase the service life of the ultrasonic scalpel(or ultrasonic shear).
Thyroidectomy, Thyroid lobectomy, Resection of the spleen, Appendectomy, Resection of carcinoma colorectal, and Haemorrhoidectomy.
Resection of carcinoma adrenal
Hirschsprung radical surgery